Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Great black & white part3




What caught my attention on this photograph is the murder scene. Im interested in real life deaths, I have no idea why. I find it fascinating, and I liked this photo because its real. Honestly, if I was in the guys position, I WONT BE ABLE TO TASTE, HEAR, SEE, FEEL, OR SMELL. But if i could. I would taste blood since there is blood on the persons face. I would hear people screaming or police/ambulance sirens. I would smell my own blood since its on my nose too. I would feel the pain going on everywhere, and maybe people helping me up and such. I would see people freaking out around me and helping me up. 


What caught my attention on this photograph is that Frida Kahlo is posing normally, but we all know that she's really famous, so I chose this photograph. If I was in Frida Kahlo's point of view I would see the photographer. I would smell maybe food since she's having a guest over? I would hear the shutter sound of the camera taking the picture. I would taste the food I am cooking because I might be hungry. I would feel the furniture on my elbow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment